Can a picky eater overcome a lifelong aversion to "branching out"?

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Identity Crisis


I want to change the name of this blog.  I feel like it is too limiting.  Yes, moving out from under the shadow of my excessive food standards is a part of it.  But there is more than that.  It is about expanding all food related boundaries.  

Can I make the foods that I usually buy pre-made? 

Can I ever manage to get rid of my ice cream machine?  

Can I find something new and exciting to do with a food that I use every day?  

Can I master a new cooking technique that has always intimidated me?

I want to come up with something that can encompass all of those things.  And….you know….that sounds cool.  So….suggestions anyone?  

My first idea: Panem et Circenses. 
I need input!!

No comments:

Post a Comment